View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 11:35   #233
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

That is very kind of you joglynne.

It is great to see there are still longtime members still here.

I found with the Pfizer it was the first one that gave me a real heavy arm and a headache.
I was fearing the second one as it is meant to be worse, but I was absolutely fine.

Maybe it helped that I had Covid a few months back, who knows.
I was glad the vaccines didnt bring it back. Never felt so strange and ill back then.

My wife has now had her 3rd vaccine as she works in the NHS.

I wonder if over time they'll be able to combine it into the flu vaccine so people will just need one vaccine every year.