View Single Post
Old 07-10-2021, 11:25   #232
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Had both my Pfyzers.

Several of my friends in the NHS recommended that one over the others and I'm glad I got that one.

---------- Post added at 10:21 ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 ----------

Like me who joined in 2004!

Was young back then.....Now got 3 kids, a mortgage and seem like I never have enough time in the day.
Can't ever remember you ever being cranky and argumentative. Older and wiser seems to be a better description.

Back to topic .... I never had a choice regarding which Covid vaccination I could have as an mRNA version was the one my Consultant advised,wanting me to have the maximum cover due to my unpredictable immune system. He had me inoculated in December last year, mRNA Pfizer was the only jab being used which was lucky.