View Single Post
Old 29-03-2008, 12:42   #49
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
Yes I am getting increasingly irritated with some trying to trivialise this. They wouldn't be trivialising it if they were being told by text that they had been fired.

The fact of the matter is - I take exception to being informed of a massive change in terms of service by a somewhat vague text message.
Not allowed to have a view that isnt yours Mick? I think that text is an appropriate media for that side of VM, as said I would have drafted it different as it was vague, as you say.

Comparing it to being sacked by text is just an emotional rsponse as the 2 have no similarities. One wouldnt bother me the the would clearly.

The actual change is a small one, it isnt a significant change to the full terms and conditions its a feature/benifit. So the impact and and emotions are typically more.

I dont know but suspect that the vast majority dont use the carry overs, which may exaplian why VM havent recognised the potential response.
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote