Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2022, 20:21   #1102
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
If so, Sky is getting quite desperate now. Has anyone noticed the lack of new films on Sky Cinema Premiere lately, and the dearth of films made less than 20 years ago? Looks like they are all going to the streamers.
I dont have Sky Cinema in - as Sky lack of new films has been going on since before Comcast took Sky over.

I wish Sky would have stays with they pre Digital days re Sky Movies Plus, The Movie Channel and Sky Movies Gold.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info