View Single Post
Old 24-09-2022, 08:32   #38
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Extinction Rebellion Protesters Cleared

Quote:
Originally Posted by idi banashapan View Post
He might have time to, but very much doubt he will. It will likely strengthen a feeling of righteous indignancy, adding more fuel to the belief that society is wrong and his cause is right. it's no deterrent in real terms.
Well at least he is in the correct place to temporally stop him from creating havoc for now. If i had my way he would receive a longer and longer jail sentence every time he was found guilty for blocking roads, but of course that will not sit well with some who will see him as a hero.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote