View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 10:44   #13
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: How often do you take your car for a service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
We had grief off our main dealer (Vauxhall) for going to our local garage

I used to think it had to go back to the main dealer and when I found out I leapt at the chance to go elswhere. A lot cheaper. An MOT was nearly £60 compared to £28 at my local garage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
My second car ,hasn't been serviced for 3 years ,garage that does its MOT keeps telling me not to waste my money , it simply doesn't need one. A garage that doesn't want to take my money !

Yeah I'm thinking along the lines that if it is in good running order, passes it's MOT and you are keeping it in good shape (oil, tyres, etc) then every year is not needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Depends how old the car and whether it under a warranty and how much mileage you do.

Bought second hand from main Ford Dealer. Fiesta, 2018.
Runs fine and had all tyres replaced, oil change, and had MOT last week.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote