View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 10:22   #88
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Energy companies collapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
Well it also says...

Link

Difficult for me to use my own figures as my supplier(SSE) has made a right mess of them. I have 4 different rates mentioned for my electric for the past 6 months, the lowest of which is on the smart meter device. That hasn't changed overnight, although the standing charge has. If I was on PAYG, that would be the cheapest option by far. Whether that cheap rate ends up being the one used on bills is another matter.
I changed from PAYG to credit a matter of months ago. The PAYG rate(£17.99) was lower than the credit rate(£18.55) used. Might've been a bad idea to change from PAYG, as it looks like I would still be paying the cheap £17.99KWh rate.
I think the regulated PAYG rates have gone up significantly today.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote