View Single Post
Old 30-12-2022, 19:27   #7472
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Except anyone who runs them, and anyone who has used them for more than 10 years.
That is only because of a snobbish attitude towards it. We have a community of members and hordes of posts based on entertainment media and news media we even have some posts of what we had for dinner. We share information opening and we communicate between ourselves. We even have messaging

Quote:
What is Social Media? Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, and/or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.
https://communications.tufts.edu/mar...edia-overview/

See just like this site

Oh and I have used forums and message boards for over 20 years and I think forums are a social media platform