View Single Post
Old 20-12-2022, 10:01   #7448
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Have you changed how you use the heating, like don't put it on when you're in bed, put it on maybe an hour before you get out and reduce the temperature towards the end of the evening as there is no point heating the house just before you get in bed?

We have tried to cut down by using oil filled radiators and not leaving heating on whilst we are out, but to no avail.

Yesterday first thing in the morning, I had this horrendous pain in the middle back, breathing is difficult. Mr T had to do all the running around, it got so bad he phoned 999 at 10pm, I was on the floor by then. We waited 2 and a half hours, no sign and we were getting so tired he cancelled the abulance and we went to bed. I daren't sneeze or cough, does this sound like pleurisy? If so how long does it last?
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote