View Single Post
Old 18-12-2022, 13:26   #7444
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Just received our gas/electric bill, £386.31 for last month, we only have a small 2 bed bungalow.
Have you changed how you use the heating, like don't put it on when you're in bed, put it on maybe an hour before you get out and reduce the temperature towards the end of the evening as there is no point heating the house just before you get in bed?

Also wear thermals on the legs that makes all the difference in my experience.

My heating comes on at 7am at the weekend at 20c then I reduce it to 19c through the evening then it goes off at 10pm, if I'm out the house then I'm trialing letting the smart thermastat drop it to 14c, not sure what effect that will have, with my heating off from 10pm to 7am the house stays at 10c in this weather.

I'm currently paying £83 a month with £374 in credit and my last statement was £137, I expect it will be atleast £50 more next month though with more heating being used when I am not at work, although I'm not sure what effect the smart Thermastat I fitted will do to it.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 18-12-2022 at 13:33.
SnoopZ is offline   Reply With Quote