View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 16:58   #7424
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Because of finding doing a large supermarket shop once a week such hard work as an OAP I turned to online ordering. However as the pickers have again and again proven that they don't really know what they are doing I regularly have to refuse items. Roast potatoes instead of chips? 10 fish fingers instead of 30? 8 mature less fat cheese slices instead of 10 MILD cheese slices?

Yes I guess it does sound petty BUT it does mean I have to go out and actually buy what I want which is what I was trying to avoid.

Never mind the 10 other substitutions I will accept because it just makes me have to go out and buy in person if I don't.Which would defeat the whole point of ordering online.

Sorry for the rant.

I don't see how they can screw up?

My nieces best friend is a picker in Tesco, if you order say an 8 pack of Richmond sausages, but pick a different 8 pack the scanner makes a weird noise and they have to re do.