View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 19:21   #7422
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Because of finding doing a large supermarket shop once a week such hard work as an OAP I turned to online ordering. However as the pickers have again and again proven that they don't really know what they are doing I regularly have to refuse items. Roast potatoes instead of chips? 10 fish fingers instead of 30? 8 mature less fat cheese slices instead of 10 MILD cheese slices?

Yes I guess it does sound petty BUT it does mean I have to go out and actually buy what I want which is what I was trying to avoid.

Never mind the 10 other substitutions I will accept because it just makes me have to go out and buy in person if I don't.Which would defeat the whole point of ordering online.

Sorry for the rant.
High turnover of staff for these jobs. My son did it for a bit. Getting up at 5am for little more than min wage for a few hours work isn't very attractive. Plus high pressure from the management if you don't do enough picks an hour means they shove anything to hand in. He lasted a couple of weeks like most staff.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote