View Single Post
Old 17-11-2022, 14:41   #7398
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
I get free scripts. What is the chances of getting my Doc to prescribe them though
Not available in the UK unfortunately, even on prescription. But they are great. I pick them up in the supermarket whenever I'm in the US.

The doc may well prescribe something else though

---------- Post added at 13:41 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
A ridiculous moan but I keep wanting to spend money but never find anything I really want or need!
Get yourself a new hobby. Here are some suggestions:
https://luxurycolumnist.com/the-most...-in-the-world/

Or get a dog. (Oh hang on, you are one!)
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote