View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 13:19   #1926
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Well, hackers manage to do it, so I can believe that Governments/the police with all their sophisticated technology might be able to do it.

Isn't there a system (Brute force?) where an account is presented with password after password until it gets it right?

There again, a lot of sites block access after 3 attempts, presumably to prevent this.
They have to get around my VPN first, Then as i have lastpass that changes my passwords for me so they will have to keep up with that. As far as messaging goes most of the apps i use have end to end encryption. They would have to expend a lot of time to keep reading my massages. Now think of the resources required to read millions and millions of end to end encrypted messages every day over all the different apps and vpn's used by people every day.

To be honest i think they say one thing in public and another in reality

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer

Last edited by Sirius; 02-10-2022 at 13:22.
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote