View Single Post
Old 29-07-2022, 10:41   #1852
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

I think that what needs to be established before stronger sanction is intent. You can never completely stop the ignorant or accidental offence but you should be able to identify and deal with those intending to cause harm or offence.

We also need to take back the definition of tolerate meaning to put up with not to accept. This is not to say you tolerate intentional "attacks" but neither do you simply "instigate proceeding" because you are offended.

I find the usage of "Jesus Christ" as expletive or exclamation to be offensive and should be stopped in the same way that use of other religious names is. We already have mentioned that the use of N has been made unacceptable where once it was more common so you can't use common usage as an excuse.