View Single Post
Old 29-07-2022, 09:12   #1851
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

You CANNOT STOP people from being rude or nasty to one another.
Speaking as an educator I can attest that you can't force people to accept others just because you wish it to be so.

Richard you can't make anyone accept others because it fits your world view that we should do so.The length of this thread should prove to you that you are pushing a big heavy boulder up a very steep mountain and you haven't even got past the first few feet. This forum is NOT the place to do this.You need to move on and find a bigger and better forum.

Okay I've had my say and apart from moderating duties I intend to never post in this thread again. I SUGGEST strongly that anyone else whose got any gumption will also stop posting in this thread IF you have a particular beef with RC.Stop poking the bear in other words and make us mods lives a little easier.
Thank you.