View Single Post
Old 14-06-2022, 08:09   #1612
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
The bill has cross party support, it's only being put through via the Conservatives because they happen to be in power at the moment.

Unilaterally excluding or ignoring disabled people is morally questionable and could have legal consequences.

The aim is to be inclusive and for everyone to treat each other with kindness and respect, both on and offline.
I think you have misinterpreted what I said. My view was:

“Maybe we should have a list of all those with a disability that leads to hurt, misinterpretation and OTT reactions. Then we could just put them all on ‘ignore’ and everyone would be happy.”

I was not saying that everyone with a disability could be put on ignore, just those who appeared to be hypersensitive and obsessive with whom you could not have a sensible and adult conversation without being accused of stuff you didn’t say or mean.

It’s just not worth discussing anything with some people, who are more trouble than they are worth.

I’m pretty sure I remember you saying something about putting people on ignore yourself in the past.