View Single Post
Old 14-06-2022, 03:28   #1610
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
The aim is to be inclusive and for everyone to treat each other with kindness and respect, both on and offline.
Ummm, you were saying ....
Quote:
Yes, it's obviously not always neccessary to meet someone to hate them.

Quote:
Are you suggesting that this individual is not worthy of hatred for what he's done/is doing?
Yes. I've never met the guy, so how can I "hate" him.

Quote:
A Womans Hour podcast about the online harrassment/abuse that women are routinely exposed to. They don't believe that the Online Safety Bill goes far enough to protect women:
What a surprise, becasue no one else except women ever get harrassed.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote