View Single Post
Old 31-12-2021, 12:21   #1146
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

I have not wanted to enter this thread until today as I find that so much of what has been written by the OP is an attempt to try to prove he is the only person with the ability and insight to support those with unseen disabilities and that we, the members of this forum, need some sort of education in order to realise disabled people exist and that they, at times, need help and yes, at times, legal protection.

I accept he has problems but his confrontational approach to any one of you on here who disagrees with his fanatical need to fight every disabled persons perceived battle in such an aggressive manner does those of us on here with disabilities no favours.
'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Nope, it isnt, its time you realised that.
You clearly fail [completely] to grasp the difference between meeting people in real life, and the internet.

On the internet (in a forum, for example) anyone can say they are male, female, black, white, disabled, or whatever they want.
Everyone else has zero proof that its actually true. So yes, they have every right to question it, especially when peoples actions do not match what they state.
Well said Paul. This virtual community has always supported it's members even though few us of know each other in real life. I could pass virtually everyone in the street and never know.

We have had several very disabled members who managed to put their disabilities aside and I can only speak for myself when I say that I learned more from them, including trying to read braille and learning how to ignore grumpy posts, about coping with disabilities than I have have learned from the continual 'educational' and confrontational postings of Mr Coulter.