View Single Post
Old 31-12-2021, 04:09   #1142
Blackshep
cf.addict

Blackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to allBlackshep is a name known to all
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

If people are being harassed, abused or mistreated online there are already criminal law remedies for it and have been for quite sometime. Life isn't guaranteed to be totally safe or free from idiots but you cannot expect everything to have a law apart from the stupidity of that the more complex the law becomes the more often then not it fails in it's intended aims. I have a disability but just because I do I don't expect the world to adapt to me I've had to adapt to it personally and professionally and that's how it should be.

True free speech is speech without control meaning we may hear thing's that upset, offend or disturb us and again we need to use those experiences to strengthen ourselves and to learn to oppose ignorance and hate. You don't get rid of ignorance and hate by law you drive it underground concentrating it in echo chambers's without opposition or differing views further cementing it. You cannot say you support free speech and then call for and support it's restriction you have to take the bad with the good and laws rarely apply context.
Blackshep is offline   Reply With Quote