View Single Post
Old 30-12-2021, 22:33   #1141
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Another suicide, this time a paramedic:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59741839.amp

Nobody knows what someone is going through in private and the effects that their actions can cause.

To question my disability because I have been successful in posting coherently is totally out of order. The two that are doing it have no idea what accessibility aids I use, how many people facilitate my attempts to lead a normal life or the number of times that I have had to edit or abandon posts.

---------- Post added at 20:51 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

People do have the right not to be abused, harassed, discriminated against etc online and this is what these new laws aim to achieve.

The consultation has now closed, but you as an individual had the right to put your view forward.
No one (to the best of my knowledge) questions your disability - we question your repeated attempts to conflate disagreement with what you post with your disability…
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote