View Single Post
Old 16-12-2021, 10:17   #1018
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
No one is targeting Richard. If we all want a level playing field on interacting in the world, having a two tier system were some people are off limits isn't the way to go. If Richard posts on the understanding that he might not understand fully the context of what he has posted, then that's down to him, not everyone else to tip toe around him by allowing him to post things that are potentially untrue. It's so far away from bullying, it's laughable that it's even mentioned.
you see I post my point and the reply I get is it is laughable. You could have ignored my post or been at least polite in your disagreement but no you decided to post in a passive aggressive way. Guess you may well sit laughing at this reply too but you just proved my point.

---------- Post added at 10:15 ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I refer you to post 919 in this thread.
Isn't that what everyone does? Very few people here know each other in the real world. We all have our own biases

---------- Post added at 10:17 ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 ----------

In an ideal world we would all just be nice. I know a pipe dream but one can pray one day it will happen. And I do
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote