View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 10:41   #6079
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Yesterday at the hospital with Dad his consultant asked if he was getting any benefits and Dad said his old age pension and with past experience I just thought oh no and my fear was justified she then said that she would be filling out a DS1500 form for him to get attendance allowance and this will be fast tracked.

The good news is that my Dad seems none the wiser as what this form actually means but sadly I know what the criteria is for someone to need the DS1500 form but what really matters now is my Dad as I feel this is my only chance to truly move on from the past and I'm taking it, life really is too short to hold grudges with the ones we love.

Although I admit my emotions and thoughts are all over the place atm.
Good to know that the Consultant is on the ball about the extra benefits. Hopefully the DWP will be in touch within 2 weeks. Probably best if you let your sister know. PM me if you need me sweetie.

Jo xx