View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 12:23   #5975
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Still can't visit my Dad in the hospital as this blasted cold is not lifting at all and I need to be symptom free for 48 hours before I can visit him, it's killing me not being able to visit.

Then I have another problem and I really do not know if I'm being petty or not the thing is appointments are being arranged and I'm expected to do them without being consulted. Is it so wrong of me to think that the person making these arrangements should make sure that they can do that date, time etc

Is it just me but is it normal to make arrangements and then expect someone who you have no contact at all with to suddenly expect them to do your arrangements like a member of your staff.....I'm just so frustrated at the moment I feel like my head is going to explode with her.