View Single Post
Old 25-03-2019, 19:08   #5931
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

No problems Weenie, We're all here for you

---------- Post added at 18:08 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

My moan in my crap Pay as you leave car park.

Every week you park, bugger off and shop, spend over a fiver in Asda you get 2 hours free, via a QR code on a bit of paper.

You scan the paper as you leave enter you reg it then tells you if you owe anything. the you leave.

I just got screwed by them for £30. saying I haven't paid and I have no prove that I have.

I think its time the government ban private companies from access any driver details using ANPR tech, and the DVLA hasn't asked my permission to release to anyone.

The system is crap anyway as in the past I've entered my reg and its told me I've already paid.