View Single Post
Old 25-03-2019, 02:23   #5930
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Weenie, I hope I don't offend it is not my intention.

I hope you understand what I mean even if I write it wrong.

Not offended at all Hom3r but to put you in the full picture I needed counselling because of what happened to me and what I was expected to do (it all) and why did I do it because I always did, didn't I.

Then with the help of my loving family and counselling I just realised that I had to speak up, the penny finally dropped then my courage came from no where and believe me it was long overdue that I finally found the courage to say no more this was because I finally realised that a good family stands behind you, is there for you and the respect runs both ways always no matter how annoyed you are with each other.

I have never in my my entire life had anyone who hurts me as much as she can and does when given the chance and that is why I decided to leave the most toxic person who has ever been in my life my so called big sister and trust me it was one of the hardest decisions I have made due to the fact i knew it would hurt my Dad but I needed to put myself and family 1st as believe me removing her from my life is one of the best decisions I have ever made.

At the end of the day I will and continue to do all I can for my father with the understanding that he has two daughters and one has a family and who is ill, while the other has no family and who is fit.

Quote:
you and you sister need a kick up the backside
If making a decision that was in my best interest then kick away some may call my decision selfish and that is ok cos those people are lucky to have never had a person in their or families life who can make the brightest day seem dull if things are not going there way.

to everyone who has found the strength and courage to leave a toxic relationship whether that be husband, wife, brother, sister etc because I know just how hard and how much control these people can have over you but with support anything is possible.

Sorry for the long reply Hom3r but everything I have said is from my heart.

Still friends I hope