View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 16:57   #5894
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

SORRY FOR THE LONG POST....

I was put in a bit of a dilemma last Friday to cut a long story my Dad asked me to apply for aids for him about the house as he sold the stair lift, and got rid of the other aids just after Mum passed away this was my sisters idea and I thought it was crazy at the time tbh but I was weak then and kept my own thoughts to myself although as usual I did rant on here and bless you all for allowing me to have my rants anyway I did as Dad had requested and I applied for these aids about a month ago.

Last Friday I called my Dad to say that a meeting has been arranged for his assessment and he asked if I could be there and I said ok so all was going well then my Dad called saying that my sister is going to be there, now remember I have not seen nor spoken since June 2017 and trust me this is for best, well for me anyway so I needed to decide what to do, do I do what is best for me or do I risk my health both mentally and physically and go along with it.

Needless to say that hubby was not pleased at me even considering going or my sister expecting me to be in the same room as her with all that she has done to myself and my family.

I really needed to take my families feelings into the equation as hubby feared for my well being & health plus I needed to listen to my eldest son as he said Mum please don't go, I'm begging you as I honestly think you will be a lamb to the slaughter.

Anyway long story short I never went to my Dad's for his assessment and apparently my sister was not to pleased when she discovered that I said there is no point in us both being there.

Why is this a moan and pet hate well because when will SHE realize that my business with her is done and dusted!

Saying all this I was torn at what to for the best and at the end of the day although this may sound harsh but my hubby and two boy's must come first along with my own health even if that's before my Dad's wishes.

Yes I survived being torn in two