View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 10:36   #5877
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Well all packed to go away for our anniversary only to find out my eldest has been called on away for work so he will be away for 2 nights so our youngest will be on his own for one night. I'm worried sick and wanted to cancel but he does not want me and his Dad to cancel as he said he will be 17 on May and tbh he is a sensible young man so I need to trust him and I do, I really do but will still worry.

I have let neighbours know and our friends two doors down is going to take him to school plus keep a check on him, plus I'm certain so will hubby's family.

Why do I feel like a bad parent leaving him.

---------- Post added at 10:36 ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 ----------

I do trust him 100% feeling better about it now my future daughter in law is going to check in on him as is his Aunt and Uncle plus it is only for one night. I did say he could have a friend stay and he said he and I quote none of his friends will know he has a empty.