View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 15:38   #5177
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

@ weenie too..

That's the downside to invisible illnesses. You get taken on appearances only. It doesn't matter what you tell people they just can not or will not understand what you're going through. More often than not you put on a brave face to the outside world and even to those close to you which always seems to get misinterpreted as well. The more it happens to more you distant yourself and the more annoyed you end up.

Which kind of relates to one of my own moans. As my weight went down to 7st 10lb (40 something male) I've had to live on Calshakes, Fresubins, Vital 1.5kcals, Ensures etc, and I've managed to increase my weight a little. Now I've been told I look well even though nothing has changed medically nor the way I feel and it is really frustrating. Sometimes I just feel more acceptable and justifiable when I was 7st.

Last edited by peanut; 08-03-2018 at 16:02.
peanut is offline   Reply With Quote