View Single Post
Old 15-07-2012, 02:21   #1691
DABhand
Inactive

DABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of light
Re: what game are you playing

Some good sales on Steam, KOTOR1 quite cheap.

But im not so keen on Steam since the whole "you stole HL2" fiasco when I actually bought it and they wanted $10 to allow the key to be used again.

So I usually get my games from Gamersgate, I shall evilly put a link below that refers to my account :P But they have weekend and week long deals nearly all the time, I once got all GTA games for a £5 there, now its back to full price.

Clicky here for a shameless referral for me when you buy stuff :P

If you plan on buying anything would be nice if you clicky, but I am not begging so you can choose to sign up without a referral click. But they do have some good deals, even newer titles can sometimes end up cheaper than steam prices.

Another good thing they have is Blue Coins, the more you buy the more Blue Coins you get (you can also get them from reviewing a game, scoring a game, helping out a technical problem etc) and when you have enough you can use them to buy games for free. Something Steam doesn't have and should.
DABhand is offline   Reply With Quote