View Single Post
Old 03-09-2007, 16:15   #219
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Re: what game are you playing

What games am I playing?

Well..... I've been playing GuildWars pretty much since it came out, I bought the new expansion (Guild Wars: Eye of the North) and really hated it. I mean, the game's great and it's nice to have new content, the new areas are stunning, and I like the new races, but I spent four hours yesterday being continually pounded upon by massive groups of monsters which seemed to do four/five times the damage output that my little group was doing. You can only restart an area to get rid of your -60% DP so many times before you start to feel like crying. It took me 2 of those hours to grind my way through the Shards of Orr dungeon.....so as you can see, I'm not even very far into the game

Today though I decided to give World of Warcraft a try..... I got the game home at about 1 O'clock, and I've been sat here installing and downloading ever since. It took just over an hour for the game to install, 10 minutes to register, and the rest of the time to download the patches/updates (and I'm not even 50% of the way through yet).....

I'm sure it will be sweet when (if?) I finally get to play it though
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote