View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 12:27   #22
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: Rate the last movie you saw...

the movies i watched this weekend where ::
paycheck - ben afleck - typical hollywood big budget film that u feel u need to watch as someone spent a long time making it and it cost a bomb but it sucks and u know it sucks but u still watch it for the special fx and fight scenes and the ladies.

4/10

club dread:
random slaher comedy set on tropical island - low budget (fox search light) i laughed once was better than paycheck but only because it didnt try and be good- oh and the ladies were nicer had a silly silly silly ending nice ladies btw -

5/10

House of the dead:
based on the sega game of the same name even has random clips of the game - zombies eat a lot of partying people. ends just like the first game like resident evil film did. was naff in fact so crap i just had to watch it to see how rubbish it eventually got i was not disapointed but after watching it i felt happy i managed to sit through it - i have to wonder how people get paid to make movies like this - it did contain a few naked ladies but they soon died

3/10

Master and commander -
russel being a sailor i got to the bit where someone got shot as the doc was trying to save a bird. posibbly the most boring film of the lot but overall it was certainly better than the others i just didnt bother watching the end, what it needed was a load of sea battles and some swearing

6/10 only because it would then tie with club dread and thats a real bad film and russle would be upset.
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote