View Single Post
Old 21-12-2022, 00:15   #231
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: FBI searches former president Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Well I’m going to defend Republicans, (With DeSantis, Not Trump, he’s too toxic & would lose next election if he was on ticket) Democrats have gone too far left and are destroying America with their stupid woke policies.
I'm not sure you've interpreted the news article entirely correctly. This is about Trump's failings, not about those of the Republican Party or DeSantis. If Trump's bid for leadership is derailed by the charges, DeSantis and the Republicans will likely benefit.

The US economy is out-performing the UK and many other developed economies at the moment. I only wish the UK was just as successful! The Democrats (UK closest equivalent Party: Conservative) could do better, I'm sure. But they could undoubtedly do worse.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote