Thread: US Timeline Supergirl
View Single Post
Old 23-10-2016, 21:52   #29
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Supergirl

I loved episode 2, it is great to see some proper kick ass. The small nag I always had with Smallville and Star Trek is that the good guys always try to maintain a level playing field with the bad guys when they could easily over power them. Clarke would always struggle trying to punch the bad guys when he could have easily fried them with his heat vision. I loved this episode because they were more creative with the take down tactics. It didn't take long for Kara to try and fry the bad guy on the bridge and when that didn't work Clarke used his kinetic energy and speed bumped him off the bridge. I laughed my ass off when he went flying because they are the kind of things that we think of when we watch it and think "wouldn't it be cool if ............"

Cracking start to the season so far!
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote