View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 16:23   #11
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: If you are planning on buying homeplugs - consider this first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
They also have the right to confiscate equipment from someone broadcasting on SSB on their Cobra 148 through a 500w burner but we know often that happens despite people still doing it these days

I can't see many people falling foul of the use of homeplugs. There might be the odd token prosecution just to get people thinking about it but I'd say it's unlikely to be more than that.
Indeed. If OFCOM couldn't be bothered to even look at my illegally modified wireless equipment emitting over 3000x the legal power limit across several square kilometres of a capital city I doubt they're going to bother chasing after homeplugs.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote