View Single Post
Old 29-05-2023, 05:41   #5140
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

You should go to Cologne/Bonn. Non-EU arrivals taking longer, once the EU arrivals off my flight had been cleared they told us we could use those desks too. Questioned on purpose of visit, where staying etc.

On the way back the two UK flights both flew from the very last gate (82) of the most remote terminal despite there being about 4 departures all evening from terminal C.

Riga airport asking for proof of a hotel reservation and purpose of visit when I was there at Christmas.

Fuerteventura had all their Jet2 arrivals queuing to go through two desks but basically waved through once you got there.

I can’t remember anything out of the ordinary from Budapest or Berlin, but anecdotally a mixed bag.

Last edited by jfman; 29-05-2023 at 05:48.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote