View Single Post
Old 28-05-2023, 19:13   #5133
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

In my experience at some airports since last summer is UK flights are arriving into different areas within terminals from intra-EU flights. The staffing requirements will likely vary depending on what’s coming in.

In Majorca last year they put non-EU into the gates and EU to the desks, despite the signage being the opposite. The theory being there was more non-EU passengers on the flights arriving and it’d be quicker. (I agree with Paul though the gates are trash, I try where possible to ask to use the desks upon return to the UK).
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote