View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 15:54   #11
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Cinemas reopening and Odeon Limitless membership

Response from Odeon ;

Quote:
Dear Paul,

Thank you for contacting us & I hope you are doing well.

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the new digital version of myLimitless.

Just so so are aware we are phasing out physical membership cards, instead your membership card is now fully digital and accessible from our new myODEON app.

If you do not have access to a smart phone you are able to still book online using a PC, provided you have an email address that is registered to your myLimitless account. You can also give your email address to a member of staff in cinema, who will then be able to bring up your myLimitless details without the need for a physical card.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote