View Single Post
Old 24-05-2020, 19:41   #35
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Even though RXTVlog is pretty good at this, I'm not sure I buy that. Now 70s hasn't been there very long, contracts aren't usually that short and Together could have taken the whole slot earlier rather than temporarily limiting its hours for a wekk or two.

The main reason I don't buy is Sony Movies dual transmission is ending soon on that multiplex. There's no need for Now70s to stop, and they only just got Ch84 for Now 90s, surely they would sacrifice 80s and 90s on Freeview to save money first, before closing their only proper widely received slot.

Maybe they'll do the two hours and stream strategy again and retain the numbers if it is true.
NOW 70s and Together TV is broadcasting on the same stream on Freeview (N70s 7am to 10pm with TTV 10pm to 7am) so NOW 70s may close for an few weeks to use Sony Movies old slot from early June.

But as you said on April 16th (post 28) Now 70s slot maybe set to be use for an full time Yesterday +1 channel to relaunch on Freeview.

Yesterday +1 (Old Now 70s slot)
Together TV (Old Sony Movies slot)

---------- Post added at 19:41 ---------- Previous post was at 19:36 ----------

Here is the up to date list of space on Freeview being unused.

-Old Hochanda slot on SDN (7pm to 7am only)
-Old Sony Movies slot on COM5
-Old 4Music slot on COM6
-Old 4Seven slot on COM6

All information right as of May 24th.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 24-05-2020 at 19:49.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote