View Single Post
Old 14-09-2014, 22:59   #26
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age
Re: The CF Xbox One Gamertag and Game List

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien c View Post
My gametag is techno2k9.

Games I have on my Xbox One are Titanfall and Destiny but I will be getting the Halo collection at the end of the year and also possibly Advanced Warfare.
Added you GT: Acathla

Mostly playing Destiny at the moment. Need to try and get a CF Fireteam going for some of the strike playlists / future raids.

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:57 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin201002 View Post
GT : kennedy201102

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
Titanfall
Forza 5
Added. GT: Acathla

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulky View Post
Update for me

Titanfall
Titanfall
Been playing a lot of Titanfall recently
Errrr Titanfall
Newly added Titanfall

If anyone wants to play titanfall , have a regular 3 stack playing most nights , lots more at weekend ..... Just a pre-warning I swear a lot when playing regardless of whether I'm playing good or bad !!!
and added you
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote