View Single Post
Old 28-05-2021, 16:25   #1046
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aura
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
It's magnetism innit

At Earths core is this big ball of iron, spinning at a (relatively) fast speed. All the stuff around it is static, and this creates a magnetic field which stretches up into the atmosphere.

Some naturally occurring elements (gasses mainly) have evolved to the stage where they incorporate a special (hidden) molecule that allows them to oppose the magnetic force that would, under normal circumstances, make them come crashing down. Scientists, Physicists and Molecular Engineers have been trying to isolate this molecule for years - for obvious reason.

This magnetic force is the reason people with metal false hips & knees used to walk funny, and why people who wear glasses are always having to push them back up on their nose

I may write a thesis on it someday
Your theory makes so much sense!!!!!! I have a fair bit of metal in my legs and I remember, as a child, having problems lifting my feet and
walking in straight lines . My body was obviously being tethered more firmly to the earth, I do still have problems but I suspect that is more due to my addiction to Gin and high heels.

Sorry for going of topic but I couldn't resist. <<Jo moves off blushing with shame>>