Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 21-07-2012, 20:13   #30
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN may lose EPL Football(Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Oh dear. I know things have got a little personal over the past few posts however as a Rangers fan I am both disgusted and offended by your discriminative comments. Yes Scottish football does have a problem with bigotry, especially in Glasgow, but such a sweeping statement about a section of support is totally unacceptable. I also don't know why you've introduced such an ugly subject to this thread.
Sorry, I thought the old firm were supported on religious beliefs. Hence the songs they sing at games. Songs that only recently football authorities have banned because they are sectarian, and illegal.

I'm at a loss as to why not having the old firm playing is a bad thing. The amount of domestic violence in glasgow rises every weekend they play. Violence in the city increases. I don't see that as a good thing to be missed.

---------- Post added at 20:13 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18938991
BBC Scotland has seen evidence that suggests 53 Rangers players and staff had side-letters giving undertakings to fund their EBTs with cash .

Illegal.

Rangers are not being punished for one offence, but multiple offences.

They went into administration, and got the 10 point penalty.

They then went into liquidation, and they are being punished for double contracts
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote