View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 15:42   #64
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview channel renumbering and hours changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Personally I'd rather it was Smithsonian Channel and Freesports. ForcesTV has less new content.

In other Freeview matters, if Sewing Quarter closes I can see either PBS America extending its hours (to either SQ's start of 8am or the available space of 5am) or Jewellery Maker ensuring it has a slot off the temporary multiplex it's on. JM is going back to its original owner, the same as GemsTV, so they may just move JM content onto GemsTV when the temporary multiplexes close. A 5am/8am-1pm slot doesn't lend itself to many obvious occupants, so PBS America expanding their newly acquired slot is probably the most likely outcome.
Maybe SQ slot (Reports say Sewing Quarter will close by December 25th) on Freeview is being sold to Gems TV as part of deal for JM to use. And PBS will stay as now

---------- Post added at 15:42 ---------- Previous post was at 15:40 ----------

Other news - how long as Forum Box been down?
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote