View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 21:07   #35
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Disgusting disregard of our heritage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
It's the sort of structure the local council would visit regularly as they wouldn't want to be left holding the bucket of you-know-what if something did happen. It's the kind of thing I'd expect an armchair structural engineer to know, especially one with local authority experience.
Then let the local council pay for it.

My local council paid for a telephone box that is now plastered with masking tape and with seven panes knocked out! The paintwork has all peeled off. By the way, the phone no longer works!

You couldn’t make it up and you people all seem to think it’s OK!

Common sense has gone out of the window.

---------- Post added at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
OB if losing an argument was a worthy cause for not contributing we’d see much less of you.
I’ve not lost any argument. Nobody seems to be arguing the points I’ve made.

I did notice that, and it’s a common theme on Cable Forum, unfortunately.

Why exactly do you think this dangerous structure should have been preserved?Clearly, not many people visited it!

Last edited by OLD BOY; 11-08-2023 at 22:30.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote