Thread: General Bye Bye Usenet
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 18:34   #10
spankysmagicpian
cf.geek

Services: Ultimate Oomph although there is nothing ultimate or oomph about it.
spankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these parts
Re: Bye Bye Usenet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
I doubt the Virgin Media will compensate it's users for a reduction in the service they provide!
When I got the email saying it was finishing, they did state I could cancel as it's a reduction in service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanbjames View Post
Ive always wanted to join usenet but ive heard bad things about Viruses from its content and also i have no idea who to join through to get the most content.
I'm with Easynews as well (for backup) and the binary posts are scanned and flagged if they are picked up as being virused.

After a while, you see the regular posters and know who you can trust. You can usually spot the virused posts a mile off. I've been using the VM / Easynews usenet for 22 years and not been caught out yet.
spankysmagicpian is offline   Reply With Quote