View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 23:13   #129
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Films to see in 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I am really looking forward to this. For me, if this is gong to work, it has to be all about the characters and story. The action and bullet time can be top notch but it won't mean anything if you don't have a deep and riveting story to immerse ourselves in.
No idea where they are going to go with this. When I first heard there was going to be a new Matrix movie I thought it was a going to be a reboot and not a fourth instalment.

I fear the worst.