View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 19:38   #5498
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Shang Chi …. Mind blown. Nods, cameos and perfectly timed comic relief from an entirely appropriate but totally unexpected source. Solid story, well performed and as always with the MCU you are never in any doubt that the broader narrative is also moving forwards and the present instalment has been crafted to respect it, fit into it but also to add to it in new ways. Kevin Fiege and the team make it look easy, and it seems the only reason DC continues making films is to remind us that it isn’t.

I’m really not sure what more I could have wanted from this film, so based on a first cinema viewing I’m giving it 10/10. I might only take a mark off if on repeated viewings I find it falling down somewhere technical and not immediately obvious. But that’s not very likely.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote