View Single Post
Old 03-09-2021, 19:08   #5496
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
what did this film do to your realism factor?
I am glad you asked because I did want to mentioned it and resisted the temptation. The reason I enjoyed the film so much is because so much care and attention to detail went into every aspect of it that at no point during the film did anything stand out and ruin it for me to the extent that I went "hang on, that doesn't make sense/wouldn't happen" etc. I can't stand Awkwafina and she did my head in from the beginning and I was going to call her the Jar Jar Binks of the MCU but she redeemed herself at the end. In all honestly (and seperate from the film ) the second post credit scene did hit my realism factor but I am sure they'll justify it in the next movie and do some flashbacks to explain it all so I am okay with it atm.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote