View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 20:35   #3
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Bitdefender Total Security

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
https://www.bitdefender.de/media/htm...d=aff%7Cc%7CIR

This is a promo link to a 6 month trial. I just had to open it in edge to get it to recognise my input. Signed into Central and switched users on my account with 60 days left and it switched to the 180
Cheers for this, nice to get another 6 month promo not had 1 for a while, clicking the link in Vivaldi worked fine, i love the fact we never need to make a new email to sign up so can create an email with many letters and just move the [.] each time, saves on faffing around, so im good for atleast 5 years now on that email.

alanbjames, you should use this rather than pay good money when you get the same thing for free.