View Single Post
Old 15-08-2021, 13:42   #18
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Sky One to close

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I think Sky Showcase will be a waste of space personally, but Sky must think that there are a lot of people out there who miss programmes because they don’t buy listings magazines and don’t go much further down on their EPGs than the first page.

Hence the reason for the scramble to get channels on the lowest possible numbers on the EPG.
I agree, it's certainly a waste, in my opinion, using it for Max content. That's going to be right next to Showcase in the Sky EPG if I remember correctly.

Unless they know Sky Max is getting a poor position on other platforms EPGs, of course, then it's more understandable.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote